Friday, March 5, 2010

So Everyone's Having A Rough Day

Why is everyone having a rough day today? Including me!!! Why is that so?! I'm so irritable today! Maybe it has something to do with my menstruation...after all it is my time of the month. Aside from throwing up violently last Wednesday, my PMS has left me so washed up and wasted. I can't believe it myself!


Not just me, even my friends are having a bad day! First, my friend got into a sticky situation with her groupmates in Filipino. Here's the story. My friend's supposed to go on a trip with her family to some place tomorrow. Problem is, they needed to practice for the Filipino activity which is to be presented on Monday. Therefore, she cannot attend the practice because of their trip. When she told this to the group leader and the sub leader, they were undoubtedly pissed. Knowing this, they threatened to expel her from the group, even stating that she arrives late and leaves early during practices. But she knew better! She comes and leaves on time! What gave those girls the right to say those things toward her. So recess came and she was feeling her lowest. I tried to NOT COMFORT rather advice and scold her about what she should have done.
Following that, the leader of the said group told her that she would just be relocated to the props department. That was a relief...after a few hours later after their practice! The leader approached her again and begged her to attend the practice on Saturday but after saying that she really couldn't, she faced expulsion from the group. Towards the end of the day, the teacher called for her and told her that she would just be in the props department. Now that was a relief...for her.

No comments: