Saturday, March 6, 2010

Why Are There Times When...

Why are there times wherein I feel so alone. I feel so depressed and I feel so...heartbroken. Considering the fact that I don't have problems of any kind. Self-conflict is one, maybe because I'm still trying to search for myself not physically but emotionally. Sure, I'm emotionally stable but there are some times...Some times....


Okay, enough of my drama. I'm gonna go straight to the point. I don't have a 'best friend'. Whoever thinks I do is a real idiot and should go straight to hell. Kidding aside, I really think my friend is boring. Honestly, I do. Even my other friends think so too! Imagine, we would sit together and talk limitly or worse, sometimes we would just sit and not talk at all. When we're with the others, the others and I would laugh so hard, would yell so loudly, would walk so flirty and she would just tag along behind us like a nun watching after a group of rowdy kids. And whenever we tell her jokes, she wouldn't laugh rather give us a pokerface which pisses us off secretly.


BOTTOMLINE IS: I'm not your best friend, whoever you are. I'm just someone you can call your casual companion. If I didn't do what I did last time, I really shouldn't and wouldn't be hanging out with you. You're not my ideal friend although the time we've WASTED together is considerably plenty!

No comments: