Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Long Time No Update

Hello Diamond! I've been busy for a while with my story writing and movie marathons that's why I haven't been updating you for so long. Anyways, I got my computer to finally work with PhoTags so I can finally upload my pictures! Hooray! Anyways, our Christmas break is almost over (aww...) so I better make the most out of the last remaining days BUT DO NOT FRET! My dad will visit us on Jan.9,2009 and we're going to go to Makati (whew! after a long time). I'm looking forward to this and to Foundation Day (yet again another "walang gagawin moment") and of course to our grand vacation. Sure, there are classes already but look on the bright side, it's the 3rd trimester and the school year's almost over, although I'm quite sad since I won't be seeing milliondollarsmile anymore. He'll be graduating. But all that matters is that I was able to go through the hell of a year we call 'Second Year'

That's all my news for today Diamond. Stay precious and sparkly.

Yours,
Pauleen

P.S.
I want to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button-sounds like a great story!!! We'll see what we can do. ;]

No comments: