Friday, December 26, 2008

Mga Ginawa Namin Ngayon

Additional blog!!! The things we did today.

This morning, nagising ako ng mga around 5:30 am, as I usually do pag walang pasok. I went downstairs and watched "Transformers" on TV, obviously I was having nothing to watch. In fact gusto ko na ngang kumain, hinihintay ko lang gumising si Mama. When she woke up, we cooked the chicken hotdog na sinabayan ko ng milk and crackers. After breakfast, nag-exercise muna ako ng onti tapos naligo, got dressed (we were going to SM nga pala) and used the computer. 9:30 am kami umalis for SM dahil we were going to do grocery shopping, watch "Shake, Rattle, and Roll X", and buy some stuff that I'll need( oh dear). Shake Rattle and Roll X was a combination of comedy and horror, much better than the past one. I especially liked "Class Picture", the one starring Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson (opps! I won't put the plot here. spoiler!). It was soooo scary seeing the nun do that. It makes me feel lucky that I wasn't born in the Spanish era. Corporal punishment was harsh. Making the naughty students kneel on the monggo seeds...ouch. But this one is an exaggeration. I won't tell you the other punishments because I want YOU to see it for yourselves. It was a good film. We went home at around 3:25 and the line to see the horror flick was sooooooooooooooo long. Good thing we got there early, or we would have to be standing in line forever! Anyways, before heading home, we passed by Tita Rose's house to get the gift. My gift was a miFlower. I don't know how it works but I'm still figuring it out.

I'm so addicted to the song "Santa Baby". I love it very much I downloaded it 4 times on my iPod. 4 "Santa Baby"s by 4 different artists.

Yours Again,
Pauleen

No comments: