Monday, January 25, 2010

All New Projects, All New Ideas.

If you subscribe to the YouTube account bearing the username "vertigogodame", you'll usually get dance covers. Well, to my dear subscribers[hahah. self-centered much! you only have 5 subscribers my dear. inner voice: well i don't care! they're still dear subscribers to me!], as a talented young person both in the fields of dancing and writing, I will be presenting another treat for you (oh shucks! this is sappy!!!) in the form of VLOGs. What is a 'vlog'? What is this alien word of which I speak of? Vlog just happens to be the abbreviated form of 'Video Blog' which is kinda like a viewable, moving blog. In there, I shall discuss stuff that goes on in my life, my opinions on certain issues and topics, a wee bit of gossip [woah! scandalous!], movie/tv/music/whatever reviews, and emotional joys and pains. I decided to do this because I believe Vlog serves as a good training ground for me if I want to become a reporter for CNN one day. [yes, it is my GOAL, DREAM, PASSION, and...well not obsession...to become a reporter for CNN. Although I seldom watch it and I only do whenever I'm bored, I still believe that it is a good source of news and information that's why I want to work there.] Not only that, it will also give you an inside scoop of what my life is like. Just so you know what kind of girl you're dealing with.
Another idea that I have is posting of SuJu fanfics here on my blog. Fanfics, not novels. I do write novels but just to differentiate my fanfics from my novels, my fanfics are rather short and shallow while my novels are long and deep. SuJu fanfics in the sense that the main characters-regardless of whether they are protagonists or antagonists-are the members of famous Korean boyband Super Junior. I shall post them here and update them from time to time if it permits me.
One last idea, joining fanfiction. net. Many of you or most of you may be familiar with this website and I'm sure you already have some background knowledge about it even though you don't use it. Fanfiction.net is the LARGEST FF collection on the Web. It has everything from Movies to TV to Novels to whatever. I also believe that this is a good way to enhance and hone my writing skills since I want to be a writer as well. SuJu Fanfics will be posted both here and there so that other people who are too lazy to look for my blog will be able to read them there.
So these are my new projects for 2010. SeeYaDon'tDonWannaMichyeo! [hahaha. get it?]

No comments: