Sunday, January 24, 2010

So The Weekend Has Passed Yet Again.

Alright so the weekend is OFFICIALLY about to end and another week is about to start. Make that a boring week for all you Science, Math, and Information Technology opposers and antis!!! But what is SMIT Week in the first place? SMIT Week stands for Science, Math and Information Technology [is that correct?] Week. It's a week dedicated to, obviously, science, math and computer. Anything that has something to do with those three subjects are being celebrated and apprectiated. Well in my case, lambasted and slept during! Yes, whenever SMIT Week comes, it's the time for me and my not so scientifically inclined minions..ehem friends :]] [sorry! i was being funny!] to sleep and just hang around like nothing's happening. Most scifreaks, mathniacs, and computeraddicts are having a grand celebration since this is the time of their lives. I know I sound mean but it's a way of saying, those who are into SMIT stuff are heavily participating in the events and activities that are taking place or will be taking place in the said week. But since I am NOT...wait, since I never was, never am, and never will be a SMIT enthusiast, this week will always be the most boring week for me for as long as I am studying in that damn school. [God, I hope no teachers read this!]
On the bright side, SMIT Week provides us non-SMIT participants with LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS of free time. Loads and loads of free time with very little supervision from teachers since they are busy with the SMIT contest participants. Lucky for us inactive and stagnant ones, we just hang around, sleep, and listen to the iPod. It gets boring but in a way, it's better boring doing nothing than boring doing something boring..[woah. did you get that?]
So yet again, another week, another 7 days. Well, life goes on. Live with it or die cause of it :))

No comments: