Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kissing You OH MY LOVE!!!!!!

I know it's an old song but I'm so addicted to Girls' Generation's "Kissing You". Its sweet melody, heartfelt lyrics, and bouncy rhythm make it the perfect song for any girl who's in a girly, flirty, or sweet mood. Just one of those moments where you feel fluttery :D. And what's not to love? Despite not being able to understand the lyrics or sing to it fluently and properly, the melody is enough for me to know what it means.
When I hear this song, I remember Mister Genie. I don't know why. There's always a Korean song that-although I only rely on English versions-reminds me of Mister Genie because of the lyrics. Such as Kiss, Kissing You, Mister, and so much more. I dunno. I know how weird my imagination is and there are times when I hear Kissing You and when I see the Kissing You music video, I would imagine me doing those things from the music video to Genie. Nothing explicit. It's all cute. It's just that, when I hear it, I can't stop thinking about Genie...hmm..
Oh and by the way, another one of my weird writings:
A COMBINATION OF KOREAN POP SONGS' TITLES TURNED INTO A RHYMING WHATEVER.:]
Hey there, there Mister oppa. I just wanna Kiss, I never wanna miss. If you want something from me then Tell Me Your Wish. Abracadabra, it's magic. Saranghae, love isn't tragic. You're Romeo and I'm Juliette. I'm going Michyeosso, don't you get it? Sorry, Sorry you're too slow. Neorago, it's you don't you know. Bogoshipda, On A Saturday Night. Friday's the time, yeah that's right. I wanna be Kissing You, Oppa Barabwa! I feel bad that you don't get the clues I'm throwing at ya. Gee, gee, gee you're my Butterfly. No, no, no, no don't tell me Lies. You're sweet like Lollipop and more dalkhom than Chocolate Love. You can't make me stop. But you don't know What A Girl Wants and you won't even give me all you've got. Shy boy, you're wasting my time. It's a pity the change of these feelings of mine. I loved you once I'm confused about you twice. These feelings are clandestine, they're not for you to know. So if you're not gonna step up and catch my flow, then you've got to Gara, Gara Go!
annyeong! ~>

No comments: