Saturday, January 23, 2010

Okay, This Is Pathetic

I've been browsing the Internet recently out of boredom and I've come across this "Anti-Super Junior" site. I am a fan of Super Junior [fan, not fanatic], hence the picture, and seeing this site stirred some emotions in me. Well not the kind of 'emotions' that would be synonymous to sadness or what but the kind of emotions that would mean a mix of cynicsm, anger, and sarcasm. What did the hate site look like? I don't want to describe it 'cause some things are better left imagined than described. You all know what a hate site looks like so you most probably already have an idea what it contains. Anyways, looking at the site and reading everything post by post made me either laugh, smirk, or fume. Laugh in the sense that someone is so dedicated, so willing, and so obsessed that she would make a site like this. Fume in the sense that some posts were just borderline personal and that particular post touched a topic that is deeply sensitive. And smirk in the sense that some posts are just plain stupid....Stupid posts make me smirk. [uses her Indiana Jones voice....]


So what's her purpose anyways? Obviously, her purpose for making the site is because she isn't a Super Junior fan and every inch of the members just pisses her off. Understandable. You cannot please everybody. Even I have my own share of hated groups...[ehem...]. But think about it, if you aren't a fan of SuJu...well not just SuJu but just about any artist, why would you waste so much time, effort, energy, and precious sleeping time [yes, sites as such can really swipe your slumber] trying to make a site about them. It only goes to show that you're just as obsessed as the typical fan girl, just in a different way but you're still obsessed. Also, as I mentioned above, she touched a particularly sensitive issue regarding Donghae's dad who passed away some few years ago. Although not much dissing was present, the post still possessed negative vibes. I commented on her post saying that it was completely immature of her to make fun of a deceased person. If someone would insult her family members, I told her, how would she feel, right? Things such as these piss me off and crack me up at the same time. Oh dear...


I don't like Big Bang. I never liked them but I'm not saying that I never will. I don't want to close doors on any opportunity for me to turn the right cheek and start appreciating them. Although I don't like their style, their music, their everything, I don't go as far off as making pathetic hate sites for them. I respect their efforts and their hard work because I myself know that what they're doing isn't easy. Because if I don't want people bashing me for what I do, I don't do it to others.

No comments: