Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Superstar! Shining Star! Super Staaaarr!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!! I have found a new hobby! What is that hobby you ask? Well, it just happens to be my next best talent besides writing. Guessed it? Give up? It's none other than dancing. I, Pauffany Soleil [as I prefer to be called now.] have officially created a YouTube account where I could post my dance covers for Korean songs. I have uploaded two videos, namely "Gee" and "Genie" both by famous Kpop girl-group Girls' Generation. How I love the choreography of both songs! Now, I can increase my chances of being discovered and becoming famous! Just kidding! I do this because I love to dance as well.
Oh and just a bit of a background on what I do. What I do is called Dance Cover Cosplay. You may have heard the word 'cosplay' from anime die-hards before but cosplay in my dictionary has an entire different meaning. Cosplay for a dancer like me is dressing up like the stars in the music video and dancing to the EXACT SAME ROUTINE! As most of you have known, the Korean Pop fever is spreading in the Philippines and judging by the popularity of artists like the Wonder Girls, 2NE1 (with former Philippine teen idol Sandara Park), Super Junior, Girls' Generation and more, it looks like there's no cure for this epidemic! Somebody call the doctor 'cause it looks like they've got a patient! It was these groups that made me love dancing 'cause the moment I saw the complex choreographies matched with flamboyant costumes, I got up and started grooving to their tunes. It sure is good to discover new talents just by listening and watching. Who knew I could dance?!
And just some info, yes I do have an account on YouTube. Just search "vertigogodame" and post your comments [if you have a YT account. if you don't, doesn't matter.] Of course, requests are encouraged.

No comments: