Monday, February 22, 2010

Gomawu Miwoso!

In translation: Thank You. I hate you.
I'd like to keep this blog relatively short because I just posted something today. This is a brief follow up to my recent post.
Dear Mister Genie.
Thanks so much. You have been a really nice friend. Not only did you tease me before, you even snobbed me twice. Also, you were very sarcastic to me only to ask me out to be your date a few months later. Well what do you call that? I remembered when you asked me out to the prom and I said yes yet it didn't push through because I already had a forced date. Sucks, doesn't it? Then what happened now? You asked me out, right? What if I didn't have a forced date then?! And we were officially "partners"? You were even snobbing me during the prom, what's your problem?! You didn't even approach me to say hi. Oh so this is what it's gonna be had we been dates?! You would still look at your crush and you'd give me little importance is that it? Yeah. I guess that's it. Then I found out later on that I'm just "the next best thing" or "second best." Man, I'm not a spare tire that you just drag around whenever your best wheels get busted out! Meaning you only resorted to me because you were too shy to ask her out? Too shy...haha. Have some balls, dude. I have more balls than you. Grow up...
Your "prend"
You know who I am so don't go around asking everyone who the fuck this is.

No comments: